Thursday, August 6, 2009

The romantic one

Him : You should let me love you..
Me : Isn't that a song?
Him : Yeah.. A nice one though.. And you really should sweetie.. I can take care of you, better tthan any other guys can..
Me : Aww~ But its ok.. I'll manage.. But just in case of torn heart, can I just break the glass? Hihi..
Him : Taking precautions is better than curing..
Me : I know, but it wouldn't be living right? And I was just kidding laaa... Move on, u deserve it..

-----------------------------------------------
The sensitive one

Him : Wah... U single dah kah? And yes, you can keep me.. hehehehe..
Me : Hahhaa...
Him : Serious ni.. Mau u?
Me : Nda mau eh..
Him : Napa plng? Dari dulu jua u jual mahal arah me ani ah.. Me nda hensem kah?
Me : Hmmmm... Gtg...
Him : Kan dah tu, kan jln tia.. =(
Me : =)

-----------------------------------------------
The asshole

Him : Hey u.. I read your blog and you're single again.. Is it true?
Me: Doesnt matter..
Him : You are really hard to handle I guess.. And you like playing hard to get.. You like playing games dont you... Thats so hot.. Loving your pix.. Everytime i see your pix, I'll always have the urges, the needs to you-know-what.. hehe.. ( you know the rest of the story.. blocked and delete!)



See how hard it is to find a decent man.. well the romantic one was a nice guy, but my heart's just not into him.. I guess Waridi was right, it does takes a real man to make me fall in love..

See me run!!! Took you too long to realize that I was yours to hold until you see me running away from you

No comments: