Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Last night I talked to you.. I told you what I want.. I told you my plan.. I told you bout my prayers.. And all these were told while you were sleeping..

Woke up by a phone call.. Was smiling.. Fell back to sleep.. Minutes later woke up with tears flowing my cheek.. I had a bad dream.. I dreamt that your words were only words.. And your feelings were never there to begin with.. She got you back with her lies..

Took a shower, get some work done, went to the shop, back home. Waiting and still waiting.. What am I waiting for? I'm not sure either..

Found some old photos of my past.. Posting it now..

Warning!! There will be faces that has been long gone and dead to me..


Me in 2004





Me in 2005



In KK..


Me in 2006

Damn.. Was it that red??




My last birthday with him.. It was a surprise.. 06'


Me somewhere in 84' - 86'






Just some edited photos.. Done a long long time ago..



It was... Once a upon a time ago...

Haha.. My attempt of trying to make as if Shin was looking at me from behind.. I dreamt about him after I watched him in Gokusen 1.. I just fell in love with him.. LoL..


My school years..


STJ PGGMB Lambak

SMB

MD



With Ckeen and Tini



LYP gig at Holiday Lodge..





And the sisters went dancing..



Uni year..

Look how thin Om was.. LoL.. Wayyyyy before I was with Hanis ni ah...

Look!! There she was...



Our favourite past time hobby..
This was back in 06'.

The battle between the sisters..




Kel was bullying us at Pool..

Then came Gash and oh yea, Gash kicked his arse! at Pool.. hihi..

Andeh won and he looked down on Lil Ms. Princess..


Who's the queen now Andeh?!!! hihi..



When the night was full of Goth..

Sacry huh! duno what they were doing...

After getting high on Sheesha.. LoL

All the guys in the pic above has been looonnngggg gonneee.....



I personally love this pic of my sis.. Rugged yo!!


My bro's wedding 06'



The family..

The sisters and him..






The last time my house were full of people.. except for the BBQs I occasionally host.



This is what happen when u let your frens "membadaki". hihi..





The Prom 06'

My dates for the night..







Wan's arrival from Haj




Raya 05'
I remember this photo.. It was after we had the open house thingy at my house.. They stayed until the morning.. Went to Pantai Seri Kenangan soon after the sun shines.. It was tiring, sleepless and fun!



See how short I am.. LoL..



ERA Futsal Tournament 04'

Before Awang Budiman was molested by the committees.. hihi..


There was also a video of me and him.. Haha.. I remember watching it over and over again when he was away.. No no.. I'm not sad laaa... Its just funny to think that I thought I had found the one.. Hahahaha...

He nicknamed me Panda.. Im officially tamed

No comments: