Friday, August 7, 2009

The old and the new...

This is Humaidi.. He's one of my best friends.. And now he has a girlfriend, Rahmah.. I like her.. She's my new friend. =)





This is lil' ol' me on the top of the hill..



While waiting for Andeh..



This is Zatul and Linda.. Zatul's the loud one and Linda's the soft-spoken one.. They're my colleagues.. I like them.. They are my new friends.. =)





This is Pol.. Or Kashy.. Call him whatever u want.. I knew him from my dearest friends.. He's a teacher too.. I like him.. He's my new friend.. =)


See!! Im not the only one who likes to stick their tongues out.. hihi...



Old or new, I still love you people.. As War said, "without you, I wont be what I am now.." and to my parents, thank you.. And for the people who supports me, never give up on me.. And those who hates me, keep hating until u fall in love with me and can't get enough of me.. *peace* =_=


Cause when my heart said its you, then its you..

No comments: