Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Guys~

Once in awhile, the woman in your life ; mommy, sisters, friends and especially your gf/fiancee/wife would like to hear you compliment her.. Her dress, her hair, her eyes, her smile, etc.. And also, when she said that she ugly, tell her she's not.. She's always be the prettiest girl you've ever seen, (though you've seen better looking girls) Nooo~ they're not fishing for compliments every time they said that, we(us girls, just in case you guys can't process it in your brain through your your thick skulls) DO feel that way.. And they need you to boost their confidence of being with you.. I know this cause I'm just as ugly as the next girl you don't wanna be seen with..

The inner beauty is what's important, but it's hard for people to see cause they're blinded by the outside's appearance..


Lately I've been thinking bout what I can do
I've been stressing to fall back in love with you
I'm so sorry that I couldn't follow through
But I can't go on this way, I gotta stop it babe

I've been pushing hard to open up the door
Trying to take us back to where we were before
But I'm done, I just can't do this anymore
Cause we can't be mended so let's stop pretending now

I wanted you

No comments: