Monday, July 6, 2009

She's a wave and she is breaking
She's a problem to solve
and in that circle she's making
I will always revolve

And on her sight
These eyes depend
Invisible and Indivisible

That fire you ignited
Good, bad and undecided
Burns when I stand beside it
Your light is ultraviolet

Visions so insane
Travel unraveling through my brain
Cold when I am denied it
Your light is ultraviolet
Ultraviolet

Now is a phase and it's changing
It's rotating us all
Thought we're safe but we're dangling
and it's too far to survive the fall

And this I know
It will not bend
Invisible and indivisible

That fire you ignited
Good, Bad and undecided
Burns when I stand beside it
Your light is ultraviolet

Visions so insane
Travel unraveling through my brain
Cold when I am denied it
Your light is ultraviolet,
ultraviolet

He said, "this song is so you..". And I said, "so I'm a problem??" Then he started to explain what it meant. I was just playing with him.. hihi.. sorry bout that dude.. Thanks for the song. And no, Im not single. And no, calling me hot and sexy is not a compliment for me.. And yeah, I do not have to tell you WHY I dont call Amin "sayang".. Just...

Another day to go then I'll be freeeee... Freeee as a bird... Hihi.. But work I go then.. Sigh~ Cant money just drop from the sky or grow on trees??

Talking about money, why in the world do I keep thinking bout him??? Hihi.. But yeah, why??? Why?? And when he msgd me, even a simple msg or call such as "Hey there, Im stress out.. ok then, bye.." could make my whole day the best day ever, then he disappears again.. But I like it.. Somehow, I know that he still remembers me and want me to know about his day..

~Waiting for your, call Im sick, call I'm angry, call I'm desperate for your voice~

Ok Im done rambling.. Later, need to rearrange my room's furniture. I've decided to spring-cleaned my room. It always took me 2-3 days cause I like taking my sweet time when doing these things. Hihi.. I've found the old love letter Aming sent me while he was in UK for my birthday.. My god, he was sweet! But yeah, old story. Should I keep it or throw it away? That is the question...

No comments: