Saturday, June 27, 2009

Watched Transformer just now with like 20+ other friends, was awesome!!! I promised him not to watch it without him, but when I asked again, he said ok.. and i smiled.. *hugged him*

Then off to eat.. I like to tease the waiter at where we ate... LoL.. He was nice though, and somewhat funny..

Anyway, this song "accidentally in love" keeps playing in my mind.. Since I drove to the cinema til now.. I like that song, used to listen to it everyday. Hihi..

Oh yea, have I told you that I'm a very insecure person and because of that, I get jealous quite easily? I know you like it, it shows that I really love you, but dont push it cause when it comes to that matter, I'll just give up and rather be alone. And also, I'm scared of robotic, alien movies, like War of the World, I-robot, etc. You know, bout robots taking over the world and so on.. Sal karang jadi banar~ Sal masani technology makin canggih.. Cam awu.. Banar~

Ok, I'm talking nonsense now.. Hmm.. I ate my food, I've taken my medications and now Im off to sleep.. Im not really sleepy yet, but my man said "TIDURTAH!!" hihi.. so Im just gonna force myself to sleep. Selamat malam dunia.. Assalamualaikum.

Let me leave you with this.. Find it quite funny actually.. But the msg is good though.. hihi..


No comments: