Friday, June 26, 2009

"Are you emotionally ok?" I got this question when I was already palau after taking some medications, so I just answer "ya" and let it be. But now, Im starting to wonder why did he asked me that question... Do I look crazy to you? Emotionally unstable? Depress? Hmm..

I had this ex-bf, he was my first real bf.. I had a few of other ex-bfs before him, but I don't think the relationship with them was love.. It was merely a real realtionship. Anyway, we went out for 4 years, I was so deeply in love with him that all the pain he put me through seems just a typical headache or papercut, cause I was so used to it. Until 1 day, I don't know what else to feel when he was caught with another girl. I just let him be. I still cook him food, iron his shirt, etc. When he was in an argument with the other girl, he blew the steam on me. But still, I was there to comfort him. Guess I was so naive back then. Til now Im still wondering how could I let him do that to me. LoL.. But whats past is past.

Nevertheless, that reaction, of feeling numb, still occur once in a while. If something happen to me too many times, I won't feel a thing anymore. Maybe its denial.. What do u think? Wishful thinking? Being optimistic? hhahaha..

And ya, I am feeling numb nowadays. Maybe that's the "are you emotionally ok?" question based on. One of the symptom of me feeling numb emotionally is no matter what I saw, heard, told.. I'll be replying, "ya, im ok" with a smile on my face.


No comments: