Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Nothing much happened today.. Too lazy to do any work at work today. Stupid msg from Lea got me all confused.. hahaha.. talur wah c Lea atu.. *love you* Got asked for a favor. And another favor. Then another one. And so on.

"To be or not to be, that is the question!" Huh? What are you talking about??

What do I want? Happiness.. Long lasting happiness...
What do I need? Love

Who do I want? Him
Who do I need? Him

Lets talk about me.. hahaha...

Im a fun loving person. I like good, clean fun and I can be emotional at times. Well, lets just say most of the time. Have you ever watch a movie with me?? haha.. If no, then u have not reach the stage of "knowing me too well".. I'll glee like a teenager in love when I'm wactching a romantic movie, I'll scream like I'm the only one in the cinema when I'm watching a horror or thriller movie, I'll cry like a baby when there's a drama.

I love talking and laughing. I hate frowning. When I frown, Im unhappy. When Im unhappy, I'll be as quiet as a mute. You'll be hating me when I do that.

Now, I have the craving to drink pepsi twist. I love pepsi twist. But I can't drink it that often, not anymore. Need to take care of myself before I can take care of others right.

I can honestly say I have a lot of friends. I love them to bits. I know that when we start to grow older, we'll lost some of them eventually. But if the rope that ties us together is strong, sampai mati pun kawan masih. So it doesnt hurt to keep the knot stronger and stronger everyday before each and everyone of us is married kan?? Though I love my friends, I love you better. *winks*


No comments: