Monday, June 22, 2009

I had lunch with Amirus and Ezra this afternoon. We talked mostly about relationships. And it occurs to me that first cut is really the deepest. After my break-up last two years, I can't really be satisfied with any of the man I've dated. I can honestly said that I've always compare them to HIM. But eventually I got over him. Because of this guy..

This guy could do almost anything to me cause Im willing to. There's a time he could make me feel like I'm on cloud 9 and most of the time, he makes me feel like shit.. He could make laugh hard and he could make me cry the hardest...

Bla bla bla.. I could keep talking bout him all night, but i refuse to bore you with my craps.

Anyway, the wall outside my house is not 4feet tall...

I've been learning to live without you now
But I miss you sometimes
The more I know, the less I understand
All the things I knew, I'm learning them again

~~~


Alya, AbgDi, KaMaya

Its AbgDi's Birthday today.. Tua tua.. hihi..
Selamat Ulangtahun abang kuuuu~~~


No comments: