Monday, June 8, 2009







so its monday.. sigh~ another 6 days til the weekend and school's holiday.. but no worries, i'm keeping myself busy and tired.. my plan: work and exercise as hard as i could to keep me busy and tired when im awake, and then balik rumah tidur memanjang~ nice plan huh?!! or go out as often as i could.. hihi.. like this afternoon, Ezra, out of nowhere, messaged me to bring me out to lunch after work.. so i said YES! hihi.. and he IT was his treat too.. Thanks Ezra.. Amirus, jgn malu2 jua ah.. hahahahhaa.. and tonight, Im going out with Asrol maybe.. was supposed to be last night but we decided to cancel it.. for tomorrow, Ive no plan for tomorrow so everything will be spontaneously done i suppose.. hihi.. spontaneity is my speciality.. hahaha.. Friday got appointment and a wedding to attend ((CONGRATES MEEN!!))..... Loads of school activities have been planned before the holiday, mainly that are related to sports so my best bet is I will be freakin' tired so its okay.. No after 6pm meal, more activities, crash diet, become anaroxic or bullimic! hahahaha.. Just kidding.. LoL...

No comments: