Sunday, April 26, 2009

Random Pics

Thanks to Zm for the SPA Treatment.. FYI, i felt awkward lying naked on the bed with the lady touching me.. hahaha.. *note:there's no pic of me during this process, u dont wanna see me naked do you? LoL*
















Mama, Adik, SisNana and I went to Giant lastnight... And Hui came to join us.. He treated mama to a DimSum.. LoL.. pandai ambil point.. hahaha...













My long lost friends, Tini and Ckeen.. Went to meet up with them on the 4th Apr last time for a dinner at the Icebar Restaurant.. It was fun! Gonna do it again soon.. Taken on: 8th Apr09



















As usual, with the boys...











War's feet

War's bruises


My Johnny John John aka Little Giant





Shima's Birthday Celebration @ Jojo's.. Taken on:18th Apr09
























No comments: