Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Ok.. im in my "depression" mode right now, so im gonna post old pictures of mine and my friends and family.. if i can find it in my HDD laaa cause most of it ive burned it to CD dah and now my CD-rom is not working so.. yea.. everything is going my way.. and Oh, looking forward for the 15th!do not ask me "pa da?" on that day cause i just might lie... haha..















~raya '07~



~adi's attempt to draw me~


~adi's drawing~


~with the BBBC's, missing Liza~




~@ the mall~


~the guys~




~mohawk~



~at the bodyshop~



~with the guy~




~*wink*~




~andeh at the hospital~








~still loving this pics with Waridi~




~at the cinema~







~Sopi, me and Andeh~





~hihi..~


~abah, mama & Alya~


~my norning face.. bangas much?~



~girls girls girls~


~what cud've been~


~what cud've been~


~"sampat lagi begambar tu.. udah tah accident! ish" kata si dia~

~what cud've been~



~lecture time~


~urs truly~


~this was fun~


~guess which one is urs truly's~

~urs truly with what-cud've-been during appreciation night~


~appreciation night's full rehearsal~


~urs truly was asleep during lecture.. Seriously!~



~urs truly being vain~


~sending off Kanana at the airport~


~LYP's gig at Seria~



~miss this moment alot~


~sending off kel at the airport~


~just~




~us at Miri with Syam and Azmi and me fallen asleep cause havent slept the whole night before~


~my birthday with them in 2007~




~us after dance performance at Mabohai Hall~


~hahaha... no comment~



~with baby Alya and cuz Alynne~



~after a movie~


~Alya when she hadn't know how to walk yet, i guess she was meditating that time.. LoL~


~ur present? LoL~


~Om being a ..... ~


~my former pupils at SR Kiulap~

No comments: