Monday, December 21, 2009

Funny~ well if you know the story.... LoL

ze'PLUG
-ian bday surprise



the bday man.. kawaiiiii~



















































































































How can it be that every time I've lost myself and I've gone out of line, you're there....
And why is it that when I'm such a wreck I look at the life that I want to forget,
you remind me I'm okay... How can you tell when I'm on the edge. My heart's unrefined
and about to give in, you see right through my flaws.... And how do you know, when nothing
is clear, the right things to say so I can heal and face another day... I hope you never go
away.... The first ray of light after the storm, when all my limits return to norm...
So many pieces, now just one... I feel like life has just begun....
You make me feel alive. You make me feel like I have something to believe in.
Something that feels right... When I need a hand, you give me something to believe in...
I'm purified....



you're the secret that i couldn't keep

No comments: