Friday, November 20, 2009

The Mighty Reds..

Hosted the Mini Marathon for Brunei IV zone.. Was tiring but we had fun!


















The Day After..




Imagine the tower u built was destroyed, how are you gonna fix or build it back? It will cost u your time, determination, patience and your heart.. But sometimes, people just take u for granted, don't they? All they see is a broken construction, maybe they thought, "hey nothing with a plaster, glue and a lil' bit of colour wont fix" when all we want is it to be almost perfect.. I know perfection is close to impossible but almost perfect, I can do that.. Can't help but comparing what they had done to rebuild the other building, while mine, they just take it lightly..

Yes I might said that it was "worth it" but I'm scared that I might regret it..


I'm not that strong

No comments: