Friday, October 23, 2009

I slept at 4am last night and woke up at 7 this morning.. What's happening to me? This was not the plan.. The plan was sleep late, wake up late.. Its FRIDAY! Its my day off.. It should've been.. wake up at 11, take a shower, get dress, then off to Qlap for lunch with the girls.. But no~ I had to wake up at 7 instead.. Sigh~ But I guess it's all good.. At least I get to renew my driving license early in the morning, when there's not so many people at the post office.. *Thumbs up*

Anyway, I was driving home just now and the song "Hanya Ingin Kau Tahu" was playing on my radio.. Instantly I smiled and flashbacks came to sight.. I have this friend of mine.. I can say that most of our time spent was driving around, with no destination aimed, and just talk, sing our hearts out, and everytime the song I mentioned above was playing, we'll sigh at the very first tone of the song ( the piano ) and sang as loud as we could in the car.. Sometimes, we even repeat the song and sighed for another round.. Hihi.. That memories just made me smile..

But what made me smiled even more this morning was the sound of his voice.. Kay's voice.. God, I love that man so much.. His 'just-woke-up' voice always sound so sexeeehhh.. hihi..



How can I tell this story....

No comments: