Saturday, September 12, 2009

Today's the last day of this term school days... Then the holiday is ON! 2 weeks of holidays, u lucky brats! hihi.. I've to go to work for this first week of holiday, then I can have my rest for the next one week.. Insya-Allah, I'll use my days of working on the holiday a good use to reorganize my table, my books, and my soul at school.

Will be seeing my K later.. I'm like Nabs now, can't stay away from our man too long or we'll go crazy.. hahhahaha.. That's a lie.. We just go all moody, upsets, etc.. Hihi..

So girls, Sunday? To whom it may concern, I'm sorry bout yesterday.. I'm really sorry, especially to Arma.. But I got to spend a little time with the others though.. You guys are loco~ hihi..

And yay! Last night, Ive gone from bad to good.. I slept at 10pm+.. I managed to sleep early last night!! My something-like-Insomnia striked again for last days since last week. I'm cutting down on Pepsi Twist and hopefully the tar..

Ok, sapa jual camera murah2 yang at least 6-10MP? hihi.. My blog is empty without any photos.. It sucks! hihi.. sapa yang belum bagi ku adiah atu, adiahkan tia camera ah.. hihihi...

My last word for today will be.....


I have found what I have been looking for
(No~ not the camera)

No comments: