Saturday, September 5, 2009

Its 1am on a Saturday morning.. Later I will have to go to work.. We all do.. Except for the private sector brats, they wont have to go to work.. Or do they have to? I don't know.. Anyway~

Yesterday, I felt a little different.. I felt alone.. No matter who was with me, or what I was doing, I was lonely.. Everyone was busy with their partner, and Waridi no longer talk to me as much as we did before.. I have this feeling that there's something he kept inside, deep inside of him, that not even I will know..

And being single yet not available is hard.. I don't know why, it just is.. I don't know what to feel.. Am i thinking too much? They said I am.. I told Cumul again tonight, "I've found what I want, but can I keep it?" cause for some reason.. I have this feeling that my curse is about to strike again.. I know I shouldn't be believing in all this craps but experiences had prove me right..

Why can't I be happy? Why can't I get what I want? Why can't I keep my love?


He was there to love me

No comments: