Sunday, August 2, 2009

The Good, The Bad and The Beautiful... hahahahha...


















The photog.. *clap2* Kamarul.. yes Nabs, your bro.. haha..



From my phone...









Now you see him..


Now you don't..


Now you see him..


Now you don't.. (c Ripin main magic!) hahaha...









The wash-up..



Off to Aiana..






The night when me met...









And the ball goes in to the basket.....









Happy Birthday To Meeeeeeeeeee.... hihi...
The best part was I got to spend it with my love ones...








































Ive been listening to this song

Mencintaimu tak mengenal waktu Tak mengenal puitis Hanya tulusnya hati Mencintaimu tak mengenal ragu Keyakinan hatiku hanya untuk dirimu Selalu

I wonder if that can be done.. I mean what if your boyfriend is still friends with his EX and would you be fine with it?? Can you really trust him, or her, or even yourself?? Arma, I don't know what to answer.. hihihi... Goodluck to all the girls who's looking for love, including me. And congrats to those who has found them.

Your point previously : 99%.. Now 0%.

I wanted You

No comments: