Thursday, August 27, 2009

Is it really better going slow or fast? My choice is fast.. But accidents might happen when you go too fast.. But when you're going too slow, you might missed something in return.. Hmm.. So the recommended speed is 80km/h I guess? So how are we gonna do this? Go with the flow? Or rush into something we might regret...

He messaged me today.. Congratulating me with my new found soulmate? Told him I don't believe in soulmates.. I just believe that there is someone out there who is gonna love me with all their heart and won't give me bulls.. Someone who's good, knows their religion well enough, yet fun and loving.. I once told him that I'm looking for someone like that, and he agreed that I should look for someone like that.. And even when we were (kinda) together, he almost became that someone for me.. But hey, shits do happen. So yea.. No regret though.. Like I said, "everything I went through, led me to you ( K )" I got my Badut! Hell yeah!!! \m/ hihi..


Approved and Guaranteed

No comments: