Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I don't feel so good right now.. I think I might've catch a cold.. Or is it "Demam Rindu?" hihi.. But seriously, as soon as I got home, I feel weak.. And flu started.. And and.. My eyes are watery beacuse of the flu.. Sigh~

Got to meet him for a while again.. We had lunch, his treat.. Thanks! Then we have to go our own ways again.. Sigh~ Can he just be near me all the time? hihi.. Too much to ask? I don't think so.. hihi..

Contemplating to buy which phone.. There's some I like, but its over my budget.. And those that are in my budget range, is just okay but I don't know whether I'll be satisfied with it.. Can someone buy me a phone pls??? =)

And Ramadhan is coming.. Mudah-mudahan segala amalan kita dirahmati dan dijauhkan dari perkara yang nda baik.. Aamiin~


Only fools rush in

No comments: