Monday, August 17, 2009

He wrote a note on my heart.. Words that are yet to be spoken.. Don't go too slow, or it would stop eventually..

Congrats to you KachLea!!!

who's next? hihi..



hmmm.... =)


Soon to be...



Imperfect Angel
awwwwwwwwwwwwww so cute ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh <-- LoL

Loving this pic! haha..

















Last night @ home..







I just read Om's blog.. I feel you man.. Sedih ku eh.. U made me cry that night, cause somehow I felt what you're feeling.. I guess we're that close to feel each other's feeling.. And War, I missed talking to you.. You know no matter what guy comes in my life, I'll always have time for you.. U know that.. Remember when you said...

12/8/2009
10:32:22 PM
~
ForGoTTeN - Yet Im better near to you
ure not losing me even if u wanted too..

I hope u meant it.. I love you guys... mwaahhzzz...


All the things I've been through, led me to you..

No comments: