Monday, July 13, 2009

Walaw eh~ Went to work at 6.30am and got home at 6.30pm.. Im too old for this.. hihi.. So tired.. Had to go everywhere after work.. Not to mention the work I did at school.. Need a vacation.. Immediately! Anyone wanna be alone with me at a resort somewhere outside Brunei? hihi..

Wanna feel the wind on my face, the sand on my toes, the touch of... hmmm.. ntah.. hihi..

Guess Im having an early night tonight.. Unless~~~~ haha.. Naaah, rest is pretty much needed tonight.. Adios~

I remember the days we spent together were not enough and it used to feel like dreamin' except we always woke up. Never thought not having you here now would hurt so much. Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up. I need your loving hands to come and pick me up and every night I miss you.

No comments: