Thursday, July 2, 2009

Im BOREDDDDDD!!! Buring tahap gaban!! Btw, why is it called SETAU GABAN again? What is gaban anyway? Hmm.. the 8th wonder of the universe.. haha.. wat to do... wat to do?? been watching twilight like the gizillionth time, how i met ur mother pun brapa kali dah ku liat, dari season 2- 4.. my season one ive burned it into cd dah, and my dvd-rom rusak! sigh~

been looking at my dreamweaver manual book, but too lazy to read. haha.. my flash manual book pun cam .. hmm.. ill pass! cant sleep.. usually this is my time of sleeping.. but today, my eyes wont let me.. uwaaaaa... nothing new on FB..

looking through my old, previous, not so long ago photos, sigh~ rindu!!!! but i have to live without him.. ok so this is me, I always want what I know I can't have. While trying to get that, I usually lost what I had. And this stupid stupid feeling won't go away immediately.. Oh yes, it'll took me like months to drain it all down! Stupid me! And then, what's with all the "only love can totally complete you" shit.. I do loved.. I have much love in the world that I can share it with the whole human race. But no~, u need to have the one person who love you but break your heart just like that.. Or is it me who's breaking my own heart? Did I let this happen to myself? Did I allow myself to be hurt over and over again? Agaiiiin~ Stupid me.. and NO, im not heart broken laaa.. Just saying wahh.. hihi.. ~baby said i couldnt come with him..~

Got this from the quiz i took just now, see how bored I am.. o_O

Diana Discover Secret of Birthdate!
This is the results :

You were born on 31st of July 1984.

:: Romantic (is it? haha.. schhwweeettt)
:: Idealistic and need a reason to be happy (hmmm..)
:: Strong Family bond are important to them (i tynk so..)
:: Their decisions are driven by their emotion (awuuu.. bnr tu~)
:: Like to help and take care others (u know it!)
:: Loyal and a good teacher (i am...)
:: Love musics (i do...)
:: Loyal to those who are serious in relationship (see! I can be loyal, only if i know for sure that he'll be with me and only me alone....)
:: Need to learn what can and can't change (i know~ but is it so wrong to change what cant be change?)

Famous people that share your personalities : Albert Einstein, Jane Seymour, John Denver, Meryl Streep, Christopher Columbus, Goldie Hawn. (not important at all!!)

No comments: