Thursday, July 30, 2009

The 25th Celebration of Waridi


The Birthday Boy (man??) early in the morning..



My boys looked so handsome in the morning... hihi...


The night

(no teachers were harm, well except for Waridi being Pepsi-ed, during this celebration.. and you thought Om's splashed birthday was bad.. LoL.. and ya, we were all teachers..)

This is Paul.. I have a story about us.. We stayed up all night just talking bout him and me.. Well not about us, just about.. Ahhh, u know what I mean.. Anyway, he accompanied me through the night.. Or was it me who accompanied him? I duno.. Doesn't matter.. He's a good guy.. =) *hugs*





This is what happen when I took pictures with a person who's taller than me.. hihi...









the lovebirds








This is what we called "hardcore karaoke!" LoL

The day before






At the Empire Hotel And Country Club Resort

A happy meal indeed!













the cute lil twins


KaSuzi putting the ducks we killed back in places







I'm loving the song in my playlist right now.. Been listening to it since 3 days ago.. I'm the type of girl who repeats the song I love to listen.. =) Enjoy...


That's right...
I just want you so much, can I have you baby?
Do you hear me baby?


Craving your body all through the night
Feels like I'm goin through withdrawals
I wanna hold you
I'll hold you inside of these arms
Dying to taste you, I can't deny
Can't get it out my mind
Please let me hold you
Cause I need your loving tonight


Whenever I'm near you
My love just comes down
Whenever I see you
I just want you around
Cause I wanna feel you
All through the day and the night
Whenever I'm near you
It feels like bedtime


Constantly thinking of things to do
Places where we can make love
Cause, I wanna freak you
I'll freak you where ever you want
Placing my kisses all over you
Caressing you so nice and slow
Oh how I want you
Girl, there's something I want you to know


Do you get lonely?
(Do I get lonely?)
Thinking about me?
(Thinking about you? yeah! )
Am I the only?
Girl I dream of love, think of it
Are you into me? Are your mind for me?
Say you can't go a day without me.
Girl I love you, and I want you,
And I need you

No comments: