Thursday, June 4, 2009

Again



This afternoon, i felt like i hit rock bottom.. with a big boulder on top of me.. and then another big rock landed on my head over and over again..

Then something hit me the hardest.. something good.. my sanity.. my reality..

The kids were like "teacher.. ngapa teacher nangis?" but i was denying it.. then i asked one of the kid "kamu sayang teacher kah?" then all of them answered "sayanggggg~" with the loudest tone, almost shouting, well they were shouting actually... haha.. and that made me smile again..

Though they annoyed me sometimes, and i sometimes lose my cool with them, they still love me the same.. They're always happy to see me whenever im walking towards their class.. And that's how i want my man to be whenever he sees me.. and i think i found him.. He was all smiley whenever im walking towards him.. He was proud to be seen with me, though i duno why.. hihi.. He was always there when i need him.. And most of all, he loves me... when he called me, i was on cloud 9 and can't wait to see him.........

so my motive of telling you this story is to tell you that my soundtrack for today is..........


Hands over my head, thinking "What else could go wrong?"
Would've stayed in bed, how can the day be so long?

Never believed that things happen for a reason
But how this turned out, removed all my doubts,

So believe, that for you I'd do it all over again
Do it all over again
All I went through, led me to you
So do it all over again, for you

I missed the first train, stood out in the rain, all day
But little did I know, when I caught the next train
There you were to sweep me away
Guess that's what I waited for

Oh, who ever thought a day gone so wrong
Would turn out so lovely?
I'm so glad I found you
Even though the day went so wrong
I wouldn't change a thing

Oh I'd do it, I'd do it all over again
Do it all over again
All I went through, led me to you
So do it all over again
I'd do it all over, I'd do it all over
I'd do it all over, for you, for you
All I went through, led me to you
So do it all over again

Who ever thought a day gone so wrong
Would turn out so lovely?
Who ever thought a day gone so wrong
Could turn out so lovely?


=)
and oh, i did this quiz on facebook.. tell me if its true? or untrue.. whatever~ hihi..

For Diana Idris who birth on month July below are their affection analysis :

- Fun to be with
- Secretive
- Difficult to fathom and to be understood
- Quiet unless excited or tensed
- Takes pride in oneself
- Has reputation
- Easily consoled
- Honest
- Concern about people´s feelings
- Tactful
- Friendly
- Approachable
- Very emotional
- Temperamental and unpredictable


"my life is like a movie, full of unnecessary drama that actually can be avoided but i refuse to cause that's what makes my life so damn interesting to watch"

No comments: