Monday, April 20, 2009

Ooo begini rasanya~ hatiku sengsara~

This morning, i was given the new and permanent timetable for me this year.. So yeah, i will be teaching:

Year 6 - Sejarah and Geography
Year 5 - Sejarah and Geography
Year 4 - MIB and Social Studies
Year 1 - English

What were they thinking giving me year 6 pupils??? I mean, they have to get ready for PSR for their sake! Arghh.. Tami tatut eyyy... But i decided to take the challenge and do it well.. Wont be that hard, hmm.. i hope... =) Ok, they giving me geo and sejarah for Yr6 and 5, i can understand a lil bit, but MIB???? haha.. Karma eh.. I used to dislike MIB class, even Sejarah.. and now im teaching the children both subjects.. LoL.. and i duno about social studies, its a new subject taught in schools, so yeah, just mighta try it.. and then English Yr 1.. sigh~ i was really hoping not be given a language study subject e.g. BM and Eng.. but not everything i want, i get.. I really wanna teach the Pra pupils, namun apakan daya~

BUT iM NOT COMPLAiNiNG!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You've made me realise that I missed you so much

... Dear heart, please make up your mind.. Which do you love best?

No comments: