Saturday, February 21, 2009

My Ryan

The following quotes are taken frm ur FS Profile;

"i wanna travel the world.. make the world a better place.. i wanna find true love.. wanna make differences in the world.. wanna be the one HE dreams about.. who ever HE is.. wanna be the one HE misses.. wanna be the one HE regret not spending time with when HE got the chances to.. most of all, i wanna be the one whom People missed the most when Im not with them.. i love to be loved and I love myself.. "

Conclusion

U wanna travel the world?? <----- U had..U've travel in my world n ur existence makes my world a better place..

U wanna find true love?? <----U already had n its me...I love u with all my heart n soul...


U wanna be the one he dreams abt?? <--- I dreamed abt u countless nite eversince ive known u...

U wanna be the one he misses?? <---- I missed u so much that i cant stop waiting for u to go online..I missed u so much that i cant stop myself frm going to ur blog every 2 hours..
stalker.. hihi.. nadawah~ mwahzz..


U wanna be the one he regret not spending time with when he got the chances??
<----I regret of going back to UK..Somehow i wish i would never come here so that i can spent my time with u.. beh, if u're not in UK studying and getting good grades to get a good well-paid job, how are u gonna buy me the "kereta sukan"??? hihi..

U wanna be the one whom people missed the most when u're not with them?? <----Well that people is me..I missed u so much that i am longing to feel ur touch n hold u in my arms..

U loved to be loved?? <---- Well havent u realised yet that u have been loved by me rite now...So wots stopping u from making ur dream come true..??? So please love me with all ur heart and soul...


Regards,
Ryan Boyd (HCFE)


and i can just hear Arma saying awww~ LoL.. Thanks baby for the email.. Uve made me smile =)


To Ryan,
Please forgive me..

2 comments:

ArMaCeSTeR said...

AWwwwwwWWWWWwwwwwww~
my goodness sweet eh

Anonymous said...

hahahha... he's ok.. kambang ja.. haha..